Join The 2nd Annual Grand Haunt – October 28th!
Trick-or-Treat Your Way Around Toronto on October 28th for a Chance at Sweet Prizes; Grand Prize is a Chocolate Smash Pumpkin with $1,000 Cash Inside
It’s our favourite time of year again…spooky season!! Grab your brooms and get ready to Haunt with us!
- Here’s the Spooky Scoop…
- Come, Trick or Treat with us throughout downtown Toronto on October 28th for a chance to win $1000 cash inside a chocolate Smash Pumpkin!
- Keep your eyes peeled — from 11am-3pm, seek out our Haunters, who will be stationed at 5 different locations throughout downtown Toronto.
- Stay glued to our social channels — we’ll post a clue to the first location on our social media the morning of the 28th!
- When you locate the first Haunter they will hand you an official Trick-or-Treat ticket, stamp it and provide you a clue to where the next Haunter is prowling.
- Take a selfie with each Haunter and get your ticket stamped at all 5 locations.
- Once your ticket has all 5 stamps and you’ve tagged us @thegoodsweetsto with #TheGrandHaunt on your social media, shamble your way to The Grand Order of Divine Sweets Café at 1162 Queen St W!
At the café, every Trick-or-Treater with a completed ticket will get a special cookie treat and those over 18 will get a draw from our Spooky Cauldron. Will you draw a trick… or a treat? Or perhaps the Grand Treat: a chocolate Smash Pumpkin with (you guessed it) $1,000 cold hard cash inside! The Spooky Cauldron’s treats include many delicious handcrafted sweets from our Ghoulicious Halloween Collection of fine chocolates, cupcakes, cakes and more, available now online or in-store.
Make your way through The Grand Haunt as fast or as slow as you need to. Our Haunters will be at their locations from 11am-3pm and the cauldron will be at our Cafe until we close at 7pm. Prize winners must be ages 18+.
And that’s not all; if you participate while wearing a costume you get an extra draw from the cauldron!
Come Haunt with us this Halloween!